We offer flexible financing and payment options to help you get your home back in working order while safely protecting your family.
Financing and Billing Policy
Unlike other roofing companies, in most cases we don’t require pre-payment in order to begin your roof installation. Depending on the project, there may be a down payment requested with the balance paid upon completion, but for most projects a payment in full will be required when the job is completed.
Our financing partner is Service Finance Company, LLC. Apply today!
- Loan amounts up to $100,000
- No Equity Required
- Fast, Secure, Paperless Process
- No Proof of Income Required
Have credit concerns? Relax, we have options for most levels of credit – down to 580 FICO.
We currently accept cash, personal or business checks and most credit/debit cards. If you plan to pay with cash, please notify our management team in advance.
Contact your Centennial Representative for more information.
Refer a Friend and Receive a Gift!
The Insurance Claims Process
- Centennial cannot file the claim or represent the homeowner in the insurance claims process. We will assist the homeowner to ensure the process is done correctly.
- Centennial operates with only the highest standards of integrity. In 2019, the Texas Legislature passed HB2102 that prohibits a contractor from waiving or not collecting a deductible when working with insurance claims.
- This law prohibits roofing contractors from:
- Paying, waving, absorbing, or in any way declining to charge or collect the deductible
- Providing rebates or credits that will offset all or part of the deductible
- Assisting the insured in avoiding payment of their deductible.